Ugrás a kommentre

Speak English!

Ody Mandrell

Ajánlott hozzászólás

Thanks very much! :D

Dear Forum Friends,

I have just seen that you have many questions about the use of the tenses. First I will tell when you have to use the present simple and the present cont.

The use of the Present Simple: 1. To express habitual actions with adverbs like OFTEN, ALWAYS,USUALLY, NEVER ex: I often go abroad in summer. 2. If we speak something in general.ex: Waiters work in restaurants. 3. If we speak about something which is always true.ex: The Earth goes round the Sun. 4. It can be used for dramatic narrative when we describe of a play/ opera ect. ex: and Diego Maradona throws the ball into the goal! 5. It can be used for a planned future action usally refere to a journey. ex: The train leaves at 8 o'clock. 6. To express changable situation often used verbs: DECLINE, FALL, DECREASE,INCREASE, IMPROVE, GET BETTER/GET WORSE/ GET LATE / GET DARK ex: The rate of unemployment is increasing.7. To express the speaker's annoyment. ex: He is always asking stupid questions!! 8. It can express determined plans in the future. ex: Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my boss.

I hope I could help and later I'm going to tell you about the use of the present cont. :D

A hozzászólás linkje
Oszd meg ezeken az oldalakon:

Köszi Odri. Párat tudtam de mindet nem. Különben az az érdekes, ahogy minden angolt simán értek ezen a fórumon úgy hogy nem kell fordítanom magamban hanem csak olvasom és egyből értem mi van mintha magyarul lenne. Úgy látszik javul az angolom.

A hozzászólás linkje

Angol gyakorlásra tudom ajánlani az olyan oldalakat mint az omegle.com, ahol random idegen emberekkel lehet beszélni. Nem épp a nyelvtan csiszolására szolgál, sokkal inkább arra hogy reflexből menjen a párbeszéd. Na és vigyázni kell a pedókkal. :D

De pl már órák hosszát beszéltem egy brazil csajjal, mindenfélét kitárgyaltam vele a sorozatoktól kezdve a továbbtanulásig. Ha nem lenne a világ másik felén már ráhajtottam volna. :D

A hozzászólás linkje

Obi1, köszi az ötleted, bár nekem ehhez még tanulnom kell valamennyit :D

Dear Forum Friend especially Miss Karde,

Let me recommend a very nice place where you can practise speaking english in live. This coffee house called Rézkigyó it is open every friday night and located In the corner of Paulay Ede street and Kády Gyula street you can acess from Deák Tér. There is a live music and very low- price sweets as well. I have got friends there. I will be there next friday and I would be glad Miss Karde if you could join to me! :D:D

A hozzászólás linkje

Angol gyakorlásra tudom ajánlani az olyan oldalakat mint az omegle.com, ahol random idegen emberekkel lehet beszélni. Nem épp a nyelvtan csiszolására szolgál, sokkal inkább arra hogy reflexből menjen a párbeszéd. Na és vigyázni kell a pedókkal. :D

De pl már órák hosszát beszéltem egy brazil csajjal, mindenfélét kitárgyaltam vele a sorozatoktól kezdve a továbbtanulásig. Ha nem lenne a világ másik felén már ráhajtottam volna. :D

Dear Frenki and Forum Friends,

Frenki I'm so glad you liked my grammer leson! :D Here is the next about past simple. This tense is very useful when you have to tell a picture story at a language exam. 1. To express habitual actions in the past. ex: Last year I always drove to work. 2. It is used for actions completed in the past. ex: I learnt a lot of things at school.3. Story telling ex: Then the prince kissed Sleeping Beauty. 4. With the following adverbs of time: YESTERDAY, LAST NIGHT, MONTH WEEK AT 5 O1CLOCK, IN 1988 EX: I was born in 1988 or Last year he got a Nobel Prize.

:D Odri

A hozzászólás linkje

I will be there next friday and I would be glad Miss Karde if you could join to me! :D:D

On aug. 13, not tomorrow? I would like to join but I have to think about it because of travelling :D Do you go this place in schooldays friday too?

A hozzászólás linkje

On aug. 13, not tomorrow? I would like to join but I have to think about it because of travelling :D Do you go this place in schooldays friday too?

Yes Miss Karrde not this friday but on the next friday i think i will be there. :D I go there during the university semester as well so as to practise english as much as possible. I

Szerkesztve: - Odri
A hozzászólás linkje

Yes Miss Karrde not this friday but on the next friday i think i will be there. :) I go there during the university semester as well so as to practise english as much as possible. I
It can be obviously a good place. :) I am sorry that for me it is very hard to spend the evenings in the town, so unfortunately I cannot join you. :) Maybe at some other occasion. But for you I wish having a good time! :)

Where is Rézkigyó located in?

I have some questions.

1. What is the diferrent between soldier and trooper?

2. What is the diferrent between route and way?

Odri has already written it below: In the corner of Paulay Ede street and Kády Gyula street you can acess from Deák Tér. :)

And regarding your questions:

1. The difference between soldier and trooper - I think, as a non-expert in military questions - is that soldier means generally a man in the army; trooper is a kind of soldier. Dzséjt could better explain it, I think. :P

2. Way means not the object (street, for example) in its physical appearance, but the way in abstract sense: way of thinking (gondolkodási mód), way of life (életmód), or just an example in sentence: I can hardly find the way to solve this problem (Nehezen találok utat/lehetőséget/módot ennek a problémának a megoldására).

Route is the real road, for example: route-map (utitérkép), Route 66 in USA.

If I have not explained correctly, Odri, pls correct it. :P

A hozzászólás linkje

I'm in my Knight rider fanfic writing period. It all started when I registered to Fanfiction.net (so that I could post Kamino and my TF fanfics) and I started browsing in KR subcategory. Now I'm writing KARRfiction, and since I'm writing them for Fanfic.net, I write them in English an I don't think I'd ever translate them to Hungarian. But if any of you feels like reading them, you can find them here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2276285/Darth_Krande

Don't ask me about the D9 fanfic. I was reading the Facebook boards of MNUspreadslies and the cliches of their co-written fanfic were so irritating, I just couldn't resist writing something different. I was playing with the personal/inpersonal approach (and, as the title suggests, the ability and the need of saying goodbye to "normal" life).

A hozzászólás linkje

Pildi, a hardly nem aligot jelent? Így a fordítás picit megtévesztő annak, aki nem tudja. Bocsánat, csak én így tudtam :)
Teljesen igazad van, a hardly ezen jelentését verik az ember fejébe angolórán, mert az elég spéci nekünk. Azt meg talán elfelejtik mondani, hogy van normális jelentése is. :) De ha belegondolsz, nem sok különbség van értelmezésben abban, hogy valamit pl. alig látsz, vagy nehezen látod. Nem ugyanaz, de valahol mindkettő azt jelzi, hogy nem teljes a dolog.
A hozzászólás linkje

Köszi Pildi. Állandóan ezek érdekeltek amikor angolra jártam, hogy mi a különbség két azaonos jelentésü szó között. Az útnál még bejön a road is hogy bonyolódjon a helyzet. :) A wayt azt tudtam hogy módot is jelent.

Érdekes, hogy viszont a highway(gyorsforgalmi út) és a motorway(autópálya) szavakban az út a way és nem a road vagy route.

A troopert meg előszeretettel alkalmazzák Amerikában, sőt a CNN-en az volt kiírva alul, hogy U.S troops, ami tulajdonképpen amerikai katonákat jelent vagy aamerikai csapatok. Az sw világában is troopert használnak, de van ahlo soldiert a katonára. Az egy jó magyarázat amit adtál, hogy a soldier általános értelemben vett katona ,a trooper meg konkrétan meghatározható.

A hozzászólás linkje

1. The difference between soldier and trooper - I think, as a non-expert in military questions - is that soldier means generally a man in the army; trooper is a kind of soldier. Dzséjt could better explain it, I think. :)

The troop/trooper is a soldier who used a horse or a (transport) vehicle or a delivery devices, and so called in the military transport vehicles. Such as military troop carrier or cavalry horse, and during the World War II the parachutists was called airborn troop or paratrooper.

While the soldier is a man in the army.

Sorry for any language mistakes, but i very rarely write or speak English. :)

A hozzászólás linkje

The troop/trooper is a soldier who used a horse or a (transport) vehicle or a delivery devices, and so called in the military transport vehicles. Such as military troop carrier or cavalry horse, and during the World War II the parachutists was called airborn troop or paratrooper.

Thanks.

A hozzászólás linkje

Köszi Pildi. Állandóan ezek érdekeltek amikor angolra jártam, hogy mi a különbség két azaonos jelentésü szó között. Az útnál még bejön a road is hogy bonyolódjon a helyzet. :) A wayt azt tudtam hogy módot is jelent.

Érdekes, hogy viszont a highway(gyorsforgalmi út) és a motorway(autópálya) szavakban az út a way és nem a road vagy route.

No igen, az angolban gyakran van olyan, ami nem logikus, viszont úgy van. :P Sok a rendhagyó dolog. :)

That's it! I have known that you certainly have exact explanation. :P And your English is good. :)

Itt egy soron következő jó kis online angol nyelvtanulással kapcsolatos oldal:

http://www.ingyen-angol.hu/

Ez jónak tűnik, köszi. :)
A hozzászólás linkje

Csatlakozz a beszélgetéshez!

Írj hozzászólást most, és regisztrálj később. Amennyiben már regisztráltál, lépj be a fórumra és szólj hozzá a témához.

Vendég
Új hozzászólás

×   Beillesztett szöveg.   Illessze be egyszerű szövegként

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   A linked automatikusan beágyazódott.   Linkként jelenjen meg

×   Az előző tartalom visszaállítása.   Korábbi szöveg törlése

×   Nem illeszthetsz be képet közvetlenül. Töltsd fel vagy illeszd be URL-ből.

• Jelenlévő felhasználók:   0 felhasználó

• Egy regisztrált felhasználó sincs ebben a topikban.
  • Új tartalom hozzáadása az alábbi témákban...

Fontos információ
A webhely használatával elfogadod és egyetértesz a fórumszabályzattal.