Ugrás a kommentre

Speak English!

Ody Mandrell

Ajánlott hozzászólás

Wow, I've neve seen topic like that! :P But I think, it's a good idea, especially for people, who want to understand Clone Wars. :) So, keep on, and good luck for English learning!

It's impossible. They are speak very fast. Whe would like to understand "Clone wars" live and work in England or U.S.A for years

A hozzászólás linkje
Oszd meg ezeken az oldalakon:

It's impossible. They are speak very fast. Whe would like to understand "Clone wars" live and work in England or U.S.A for years
Are they speak very fast? Nooo. The CNN reporter speak very fast, the Star Wars characters just fast.
A hozzászólás linkje

It's not. I understand it... :) Just watch lots of TV shows with English subtitles, those help a lot. And eventually, you won't need them.

A hozzászólás linkje

It's not. I understand it... :psycho: Just watch lots of TV shows with English subtitles, those help a lot. And eventually, you won't need them.

It worked on me pretty well(Now I watch TV shows in English without subtitle), so now I understand English, but I'm not so good in speaking it. I also read comic books in english, and it's really helpful if you want to understand the language.

A hozzászólás linkje

Jók a vastagon szedett részek? A téma: létige egyszerű múlt ideje.

These days there are houses on the hills outside town, but thirty years ago there were trees. Now, many people in town are managers and travel agents and teachers, I suppose, but when I was young they were farmers. Today the town centre is full on sunday morning, but when I was boy It was empty, because all the shops were shut. I don't like the change. I think sunday should be a quiet day. There are cars everywhere nowdays - of course, there were cars when I was young, too, but not so many. Today it's difficult to cross the road, but thirty years ago it was easy, because there was no traffic. And of course, this is my house. It's very expensive now, but wasn’t cheap when my parents bought it. I was born in this house. Nowdays, of course, people are born in hospital, but in tha past they were born at home. Finally, there's no snow in winter these days! When I was a boy it was snow every year in February.

Szerkesztve: - Ody Mandrell
A hozzászólás linkje

Teljesen jó, kivéve az utolsót. It snowed. :psycho:
A mondatban csak a létige hiányzik, a snow meg van adva. :D

when I was a boy........snow every year in February.

Egyébként köszi az értékelést, most már sok ilyen lesz. :D

A hozzászólás linkje

Akkor it was. Helyesnek helyes, de "rosszul hangzik". Erőltetett, nem használják.

Én úgy veszem észre, hogy a tankönyvek eléggé erőltetik a nem egészen életszerű, elavult, nyelvtanilag amúgy helyes ismereteket.

A hozzászólás linkje

Továbbra is a létige egyszerű múlt ideje van asztalon. Kérdő mondatokat kellet alkotni ebbe na szerkezetben. Jók az alábbiak? :psycho:

A

Was your room comfortable?

Was it the weather nice?

Were they the streets full of people?

Were they shops expensive?

Was it the city exciting at night?

Were they the museums interesting?

Were they the people friendly?

Was your flight ok?

Kérdések majd válaszok.

B

The garden was small.

No, it wasn’t small, it was big.

The neighbours were French.

No, they weren’t French, they were Italian.

The living-room was red.

No, it wasn’t red, it was green.

Our first chairs were expensive.

No, they wasn’t expensive, they were cheap.

The kitchane was old.

No, it kitchen wasn’t old, it was new.

The local shops were good.

No, they weren’t good, they were bad.

Párbeszédek kiegészítése.

C

- Was Paul at work today?

- No, he wasn’t in the office.

- Were you in South America last year?

- Yes. I was in Bolivia on business, and then my wife and I were in Brazil for a holiday.

- Philip and I weren't at home in London last week. We were at Mike’s house in Cornwall. It was lovely there. Do you know Mike?

- Yes, I was at his party in Oxford in the summer.

- Weren't you there?

- No, we weren't there. Philip and I were in Portugal in the summer.

A hozzászólás linkje

Továbbra is a létige egyszerű múlt ideje van asztalon. Kérdő mondatokat kellet alkotni ebbe na szerkezetben. Jók az alábbiak? :psycho:

A

Was your room comfortable?

Was the weather nice?

Were the streets full of people?

Were the shops expensive?

Was the city exciting at night?

Were the museums interesting?

Were the people friendly?

Was your flight ok?

Így. :D

A hozzászólás linkje

Akkor it was. Helyesnek helyes, de "rosszul hangzik". Erőltetett, nem használják.
Persze, hogy nem használják és erőltetett, mert nem így helyes a mondat. :)

Helyesen így hangzik: When I was a boy, there was snow every year in February. ;)

But let's change into English! This topic is a very good idea, a fine tool for practice. I hope that many of us will use it from time to time. :)

A hozzászólás linkje

Thanks for the correction, Ildi! I didn't really want to argue with Mr. Subtitle. ;)
With pleasure. :P In subtitle questions I would not argue with Mr. Subtitle, either. :) I have tried translating the TCW subtitles once, but I would never try it once more. :D kolmilan does it much better. :)

Igen, csak itt a feladat mindenkit becsapott. :D Kivéve persze Pildit. :D
Ez a there is/there are szerkezet valamiért közel áll hozzám, ezért egyből feltűnt, hogy az kellene. :D
A hozzászólás linkje

Csatlakozz a beszélgetéshez!

Írj hozzászólást most, és regisztrálj később. Amennyiben már regisztráltál, lépj be a fórumra és szólj hozzá a témához.

Vendég
Új hozzászólás

×   Beillesztett szöveg.   Illessze be egyszerű szövegként

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   A linked automatikusan beágyazódott.   Linkként jelenjen meg

×   Az előző tartalom visszaállítása.   Korábbi szöveg törlése

×   Nem illeszthetsz be képet közvetlenül. Töltsd fel vagy illeszd be URL-ből.

• Jelenlévő felhasználók:   0 felhasználó

• Egy regisztrált felhasználó sincs ebben a topikban.
  • Új tartalom hozzáadása az alábbi témákban...

Fontos információ
A webhely használatával elfogadod és egyetértesz a fórumszabályzattal.