Ugrás a kommentre

A The Clone Wars animációs sorozat

Bomarr

Ajánlott hozzászólás

Amúgy a Sky hogyhogy hamarabb leadja a befejező 2 részt, mint a CN? Ha az amcsik csinálják, nem az a logikus, hogy a premier is náluk látható először?

Az lenne a logikus, de a CN szerintem ki akarta éheztetni a nézőit. Hát nem jött össze :) Hála neked, azaz Sky-nak :lol:
A hozzászólás linkje
Oszd meg ezeken az oldalakon:

Amúgy a Sky hogyhogy hamarabb leadja a befejező 2 részt, mint a CN? Ha az amcsik csinálják, nem az a logikus, hogy a premier is náluk látható először?

Tavaly is ez volt. A SKY -on voltak előbb az utolsó részek. :) Szerintem perkálnak ezért rendesen.

A hozzászólás linkje

Filoni elárult pár érdekes dolgot. A Mortis nem lesz téma Obi-Wan és Ahsoka között, viszont más formában elő fog kerülni, mert az kezdete valaminek. Han nem fog szerepelni a sorozatban, szerinte tökéletes a csempész EPIV -es belépője. A Millennium Falcom se fog szerepet kapni, de hasonló hajók igen.

Szerkesztve: - Ody Mandrell
A hozzászólás linkje

Kérdezz-felelek Filonival. Ha valaki kihámozná a lényeget, azt megköszönném... :)

"1. Dave, as I was watching episode 64: "Citadel Rescue" seeing close up shots of Saesee Tiin speaking in the cockpit of his Jedi starfighter, I am just amazed at the difference in difference between animation models of more recently created characters from those that have been with us since the shows the clone wars theatrical debut. The plus is I am literally blown away, the downside of the bar being raised so high, is I find myself left wanting when it comes to the classic characters such as Kenobi and Skywalker whose faces (to me) still have a very wooden look or resemblance of a "Team America: World Police" (2004) type of feel to them. Since development is so far ahead o the release schedule, any chance of a makeover for the core heroes coming down the pipe (for faces more than wardrobe)? - Brian C Bocian

Thanks for noticing the upgrades and development of the character models. It has taken a great deal of work. Actually, Anakin and Obi-Wan have been upgraded; the changes are just very subtle. But both have slightly more rounded faces and Obi-Wan’s hair got a total overhaul.

2. What was the third possible ending for Citadel Rescue that we weren't told about in the episode commentary? - Nicholas Byington-Wakeley and Adnan Al-Baroudi

The third ending was that Osi-Sobeck was to report in to Count Dooku that the Jedi had escaped. Dooku would then order the crab droids to execute Sobeck.

3. Can you ask Dave who he likes better, Malkin or Crosby? - Kale Davidoff

My favorite Penguin is Michel Dion, goalie from 1981-1984. My favorite current Penguin is Marc Andre Fleury, also a goalie. And both Fleury and Dion wore #29, ironically. I like both Makin and Crosby, but since I played goal I tend to like the goalies.

4. Any news on a possible cameo for Ben Quadinaros? - Brian Bedell

If the NFL lockout is resolved before next season I’ll consider it.

5. Will we see Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka talk to each other about Mortis? - Mike Rondeau

No, not to each other.

6. Will we be seeing Aayla Secura return? - Christopher McNish

For now, Aayla has been mainly cast as a background Jedi. I would love to see her get a starring role if the story calls for it, but that hasn’t happened yet.

7. I have a few questions; I apologize if they have already been asked...

Will we see an official timeline of the episodes at any point soon? It's been mentioned before, but now that Season Three is drawing to a close, it seems like now would be the time. In most cases, it's easy to figure out, but there are a few questions: is "Ambush" before or after the Ryloth battle trilogy? How far after "Rookies" is "ARC Troopers" in relation to the other episodes?

How did Aurra Sing escape custody after "Assassin" in order to help Cad Bane in "Hostage Crisis"?

A Season Two question: How is it that Ahsoka meets Jocasta Nu for the first time in "Holocron Heist?” It seems that Ahsoka is fairly well-read, and I'm assuming she grew up at the Temple, so why haven't the two met before? – John Lindquist

We will try to get the timeline out really soon. It answers all your questions.

A story of bribery and blackmail. Cad Bane identifies Aurra Sing as critical to his prison break of Ziro the Hutt. Thus, it is Cad who breaks Aurra out of jail with the help and financing of the Hutts.

There are many librarians to service the temple needs. Jocasta works with high level Jedi and Padawans during the Clone Wars. Up until then, their paths had not crossed officially. Think of it like a freshman student at a school who knows of certain teachers, but has never met them.

8. Can't wait to see Chewie in the Clone Wars; will we see a little Han Solo in those episodes or later on? The Mortis trilogy was my favorite episodes from season 3 - will we see more episodes like that? - Elizabeth Spencer

We will NOT be seeing young Han Solo. I’m not into that. I like meeting Han in the Cantina in Episode IV. As for the Mortis Trilogy – it is a beginning, not an ending.

9. What happened to the "Twilight?” - Michael Lincoln

The Twilight is down for repairs. I almost had the Zillo Beast eat it as an homage to Godzilla – when he eats the train in the 1954 classic. I recently discussed a Twilight appearance, though…

10. Might we see in a future episode the origin of Obi-Wan's nickname "Ben?” According to Ep 4 he was using it before Luke was born. (It could have been a random alias he adopted though). - Thom Willis

Satine used to call Obi-Wan “Ben” in an episode, but it was later revised to “Obi.” We reasoned that Obi-Wan would only use “Ben” during the period that he was in hiding, thus it would be a better secret name.

11. These episodes are awesome! I dig the clone action, so this arc was killer. I have a question though: What's on Five's helmet? Just to humor me :) When do we get to meet Clone Commander Bacarra and his lads? - Blake IrishGuy Whitacre

Fives’ helmet has a stylized Rishi Eel on it, the creature that ate Cut-Up in “Rookies.” I’m hoping to get Bacarra in at some point, and the marines, but I don’t know when yet.

12. Mr. Filoni, Please would you consider a Grievous personal arc in Season 4 with a visit to his home planet and his people? Like you all did with Asajj in S3...Grievous needs to be visited and expanded upon! He is more than just a brute or a pawn. The general is great strategiest and fighter, he is not a loser as portrayed so far! I know that if you give the character an opportunity, he could do amazing stories and excite fans! Grievous for the win! - Daniel Georgiev

I agree that Grievous has a lot to offer, and I know he has had some hard losses. Eventually, he will get a big win and maybe we can do more on him as we get closer to Revenge of the Sith. We’ll just have to wait and see.

13. Any chance we'll see the Millennium Falcon in a future episode? (Or hidden in a past episode?) - John Paul Lona

Possibly we’ll see the same class of ship in a background, but not the Falcon.

14. Hi Dave...great job on season 3...totally awesome! How did you get George to agree to 1) letting Ahsoka carry a 'shoto' and 2) getting the 'shoto' blade to be yellow? He has been steadfast on the Jedi blue/green/sometimes purple and Sith red thing forever. Are we going to see more saber colors in the future? - David Manderville

I gave Ahsoka a shoto and George didn’t seem to mind. Her blade is green, though – a very yellow green. Some say it looks more yellow than green, but it’s green. Trust me. As for the rest, we’ll see reds, greens, blues and purple. That’s it. Tera Sinube’s saber was very light blue and Viszla has the only Dark Saber.

15. OK, I know that this is a stupid question, but it's about my favourite character. So, how did Cody get his scar? :D - Janka Hernádi

To be honest, I don’t know. If George knows, he hasn’t told me yet.

16. Hi there - I saw in the latest issue of the INSIDER that you met with Peter Mayhew recently, before bringing Chewbacca into THE CLONE WARS. Just curious what such a meeting adds to your creative process? Or, do you just do it because you’re a fan who just wants the chance to hang out with Peter Mayhew? (Heck, I know that if I was in your position, I'd try and meet every cast and crew member from all 6 films at least once!) - Timothy McMahon

I wanted Peter to spend time with the crew so they would better understand the actor who played Chewie and his mannerisms. That made it even more important to get the details just right and respect the character. Peter shared a wealth of knowledge with us. He shared details about his performance, the mechanics of Chewie’s costume and discussed his personality and physical movements. Besides all of that, Peter is a great guy. He loves Star Wars and his passion for it after so many years is infectious. I wanted my crew to see that love of Star Wars, and understand that they are part of something very special. And yes, as a fan it’s great!"

A hozzászólás linkje

Az csak néhány kérdésre válasz, Filoni sokkal többről beszélt. ;) Pl. Aayláról is szó van...

Annyit mondott, hogy egyenlőre háttérszereplő volt az utóbbi időkben, és ha a történet is úgy kívánja, akkor a jövőben főszerephez is juthat.

A Citadel Rescue befejezésének harmadik verziója ugyanaz, ami a képregényben volt, el se kellett olvasnom a mondatot már tudtam, hogy ez az. :D

A hozzászólás linkje

A Citadel Rescue befejezésének harmadik verziója ugyanaz, ami a képregényben volt, el se kellett olvasnom a mondatot már tudtam, hogy ez az. :D

Nem teljesen ugyanaz. Itt Dooku a rákdroidokat utasítja arra, hogy öljék meg Sobeck-et.

Egyébként még annyi érdekes információt kapunk Filonitól, hogy várható egy rész a RotS-hoz közeledve, ami Grievous-re koncentrál.

A hozzászólás linkje

Filoni interjút adott az USA Today -nek, amiben már megemlíti a negyedik évadot is.

"A szezonzáró után pihenni fogsz egy kicsit?

Nem. Egy Jedi élete nem pihenésből áll. :) Nincs szünet. De nem panaszkodhatsz a mindennapos munkáért, ha ebbe a galaxisba alkotsz valamit. Ez nagyon izgalmas, de ugyanakkor könyörtelen is. Keményen dolgozunk a negyedik évadon, megpróbáljuk a lehető legjobbat kihozni magunkból, így remélhetőleg még az előző évadoknál is jobb szezont tudunk majd a nézők elé rakni. Amit a szezonzáróban láttunk, az a színvonal fogja jellemezni a negyedik évadot. Mind technológiai mind pedig történetmesélés szempontjából nagyot léptünk előre.

Chewie vissza fog térni a negyedik évadban?

Chewbacca feltűnése elég speciális eset. Nagyon konkrét elképzeléseink vannak a klasszikus szereplőkkel kapcsolatban, és persze örömmel tölt el minekt ha belefűzhetjük őket egy-egy történeti szálba, de ugyanakkor nagyon óvatosan is kell bánni velük. Mennyit tudjon Chewbacca Ahsokáról vagy arról mi is zajlik konkrétan a főhősökkel? Szükségszerűen meg kell tartanunk a karakterek misztikusságának nagy részét, hogy amikor majd a filmekben feltűnnek meglegyen az a jól ismert érzés ami a feltűnésüket övezi a mai napig.

Megosztasz velünk valamit a folytatásról?

Azt elmondhatom, hogy olyan típusú epizódokra számíthattok, mint amilyeneket a harmadik évad második felében láthattatok. Amikor elkezdtük készíteni a Nightsisters trilógiát, az egész sorozatot egy magasabb szintre helyeztük mind történetileg, mind pedig technikailag. Mindent jobbra és jobbra csináltunk, ami folytatódni fog a későbbiekben is. Olyan epikus csatákat fogtok látni, amiket eddig még soha ezelőtt a TCW történetében. Elviekben egy nagyobb csata nem jelent automatikus jobbat is, de ebben az esetben egy televíziós sorozathoz képest tényleg lenyűgöző dolgokat tettek le az asztalra az animátorok. Nagyon kíváncsi vagyok mit szólnak majd hozzá a rajongók ha meglátják ezt! A harmadik évad végére elért technológiai fejlődés előrevetíti, hogy a jövőben is hatalmas izgalmak várhatók majd minden téren.

A hozzászólás linkje

First release of the Day...end of S3 is ARRIVED!

(inkább a topikot nyomom be, bővülni fog még ma az tuti.)

Töltsétek....ez parancs!

A hozzászólás linkje

First release of the Day...end of S3 is ARRIVED!

(inkább a topikot nyomom be, bővülni fog még ma az tuti.)

Töltsétek....ez parancs!

Nem csak ma este adják le? :?

A hozzászólás linkje

Nem teljesen ugyanaz. Itt Dooku a rákdroidokat utasítja arra, hogy öljék meg Sobeck-et.

Egyébként még annyi érdekes információt kapunk Filonitól, hogy várható egy rész a RotS-hoz közeledve, ami Grievous-re koncentrál.

Részletkérdés, a lényeg ugyanaz, Sobeck jelent Dooku-nak, aki parancsot ad a likvidálására. :)

A hozzászólás linkje

Csatlakozz a beszélgetéshez!

Írj hozzászólást most, és regisztrálj később. Amennyiben már regisztráltál, lépj be a fórumra és szólj hozzá a témához.

Vendég
Új hozzászólás

×   Beillesztett szöveg.   Illessze be egyszerű szövegként

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   A linked automatikusan beágyazódott.   Linkként jelenjen meg

×   Az előző tartalom visszaállítása.   Korábbi szöveg törlése

×   Nem illeszthetsz be képet közvetlenül. Töltsd fel vagy illeszd be URL-ből.

• Jelenlévő felhasználók:   0 felhasználó

• Egy regisztrált felhasználó sincs ebben a topikban.
  • Új tartalom hozzáadása az alábbi témákban...

Fontos információ
A webhely használatával elfogadod és egyetértesz a fórumszabályzattal.